Complaint Filing Process
The Board of Revision will begin accepting tax year 2023 complaints once the Board has approved the 2023 real estate abstract.
Please see the filing instructions below. The fastest way to submit a counter complaint is by e-filing. You may also print the form and submit by mail, email, or fax.
- Review the guidelines and choose either e-file or print.
- If e-filing, complete the form and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation that your complaint has been received.
- If printing, complete the form, print, and sign. Please note the form no longer requires notarization for BOR filing in Franklin County.
- Submit the form by scanning and emailing it to [email protected]
- The form can also be submitted by mail (373 S. High St., 20th Fl., Columbus, OH 43215) or fax (614-525-6252)
If you have any questions, please contact the BOR at (614) 525-3913 or [email protected]