Complaint Filing Process
The BOR is now accepting tax year 2021 complaints through March 31, 2022.
Please see filing instructions below. The fastest way to submit a complaint is by e-filing. If you prefer filing by mail, email, or fax.
- Review the guidelines and choose either e-file or print. Please note that e-file is only available for DTE 1 and DTE 1A complaints.
- If e-filing, complete the form and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation that your complaint has been received.
- If printing, complete the form, print, and sign. Please note the form no longer requires notarization for BOR filing in Franklin County.
- Submit the form by scanning and emailing it to BOR@franklincountyohio.gov
- The form can also be submitted by mail (373 S. High St., 20th Fl., Columbus, OH 43215) or fax (614-525-6252)