Complaint Filing Process
The 2021 filing season has ended. The BOR will begin accepting tax year 2022 complaints on November 10, 2022.
Please see the filing instructions below. The fastest way to submit a counter complaint is by e-filing. You may also print the form and submit by mail, email, or fax.
- Review the guidelines and choose either e-file or print.
- If e-filing, complete the form and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation that your complaint has been received.
- If printing, complete the form, print, and sign. Please note the form no longer requires notarization for BOR filing in Franklin County.
- Submit the form by scanning and emailing it to BOR@franklincountyohio.gov
- The form can also be submitted by mail (373 S. High St., 20th Fl., Columbus, OH 43215) or fax (614-525-6252)